Share Your Story
Budding post apocalyptic author?
Ash Tales is open to submissions from up-and-coming writers. If you’d like to have your short story featured on the website, simply fill in the contact form to the right.
Who can get featured?
Ash Tales is a straight-up meritocracy: your writing speaks for itself, and if it’s good, it gets featured. We’ve featured first-time writers and seasoned authors alike, so get in touch!
Benefits of publication
- Your story featured on the Ash Tales blog, and shared with thousands of post apocalyptic aficionados.
- Repeat promotion across Ash Tales’ social media accounts and weekly newsletter.
- Authorship bio promoting links to your website and social media accounts.
Your story will also be considered for inclusion in the Ash Tales podcast, where it will be receive a dedicated, fully- narrated episode, and an author interview published on the Ash Tales blog.
You retain the rights to your original content, and we welcome pieces submitted to multiple sites.
Read to share your story? Fill in the form to the right ➔
Short Story Submissions
- Stories need to be post-apocalyptic, apocalyptic or dystopian in nature.
- We’ll accept stories up to and including 2000 words (though we can flex if it’s a killer story).
- Please upload in .doc, .docx or .txt format.